Post graduate studies

During my time studying, I feel that how demanding it has been to study at university, I have generated the desire to learn more about various topics, but this year thanks to the subject of public policy I felt a need or desire to specialize in it.

The main reason is that it was easy for me to understand and when I applied it I did well, in edition to that it is extremely interesting for me to learn more about the various public policies and their importance.

I would love to study at another university but spanish speaking, I don't have much knowledge of english but if I have the possibility of going to a country where they speak that lenguage, I would gladly do so and strove  for it.

I hope to be able to study part-time and face-to-face (praying for the pandemic to end) this way I could word and study, so I can afford my expenses and my postgraduate degree.

I understand that graduates are quite complex but I trust in my abilities and I long to achieve my goles and be a professional who is qualified to face in the orld of work in the future, also because I consider myself a person who never stops experiencie thoughout my life and then maybe I could think about doing  PHD, if all goes well.

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can follow your goals and do everything you want, It is gratifying to learn when you like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you had the chance of being more than you're now you better take it, i feel very proud of other partners social workers that love so much the career that they enjoy it 100%...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I chose Social Work

Trip to Conguillío