Music is love

 For this free theme I have decided to choose the music and how it has influenced my life. First of all I must mention that in my family there has always been music, although no one plays an instrument or sings, listening to all kinds of music has always been part of us. My father was the first to show me this wonderful world by listening to mythical bands like AC/DC, The Beatles, Queen, etc. Bands whose songs made me feel very happy and free; my mother on the other hand was very romantic, I listened to Ricardo Arjona, Los Temerarios, Camilo Sesto, etc. That's why my music mix on Spotify or youtube are very varied! 
I listen to all kinds of music and feel like it's my best therapy; when I'm doing jobs I listen to a little rock to motivate myself or maybe a little jazz to clear my ideas and when I listen to music everything connects and flows. I think everyone should use music as therapy and explore, let's not stay in one style, there are many artists that we may not know but they are very good and their songs convey feelings that we probably need at that time. Music is everything to me, I always hope to be able to listen to it and share it with my loved ones or with anyone interested in it; that's why this blog is a way to encourage them to explore music and enjoy it more than ever!

Comentarios

  1. It makes me very nostalgic to talk about music and my childhood. My parents were fans of Soda Stereo and Los prisioneros, it brings back the best memories to hear their songs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think music is an excellent escape route, a beautiful way to harmonize melodies with our feelings

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why I chose Social Work

Post graduate studies

Trip to Conguillío